Conventional (non-addressable) Audible Alarm (442-001)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200000PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- conventional fire alarm system
- 16 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: 442-001
- Signal Transmission: Wired Alarm
- Certification: CE, RoHS, UL, En
- Sensor Type: Electric Alarm
- Usage: Fire, Smoke
- Operating Voltage: DC 24V
- Alarm Current: 100mA
- Operating Temperature: (-10~+50)Centigrade Degree
- Trademark: Numens
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Type: Smoke Alarm
- Working Mode: Active
- Application: Indoor
- Working Principle: Electro-Optical Type
- Clour: Red
- Start-up Time: <1s
- Strobe Light Flash Period: <0.5
- Operating Humidity: (0~95)%Rh,Non-Condensing
- Specification: dia110*53mm
- HS Code: 853110000
Activation is initiated upon connection of the operating voltage, allowing connection to either a switched supply or via an addressable module.
· Visual, audible and audio/visual models available
· Red or white body available for audible alarm device
· Operates when the supply voltage is connected to the device
· Compatible with relay outputs from control and indicating equipment, or from an output module connected to addressable alarm circuit wiring
· DC 24 V operation
· Loud sounder output of 85 dB at 1 m
· Long-life LEDs
· Zero current load in quiescent condition
|start up time||≤0.5s|
|visual alarm indicator||Red LED|
|Part Number||Audible Alarm||Visual Alarm||Red||White|
Q1:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1:Numens is a professional fire alarm system manufacturer.
Q2:What kind of production service do you provide?
A2:The whole fire alarm system,include Addressable system, Conventional system, Residential system and so on....
Q3:What kind of certification do you have?
A3:Numens was EN,BSI,UL,SGS certified and all the products were produced under these major international standard .
Q4:What is the lead time for new order?
A4:The lead time for new order is 25 days after confirm order.
Q5:How do I get price information?
A5:Sales representatives are responsible for providing detailed price information within 1 workday after get your inquiry.