Conventional Photoelectric Smoke and Heat Detector with Remote LED (SNC-300-CL)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SNC-300-CL
- Usage: Detecting Smoke
- Certification: UL, En
- Operating Voltage: DC(12/24/48)V
- Remote LED Output Current(Max): 15mA
- Reset Time: <5s
- Transport Package: 1/Box, 100PCS/CTN
- Origin: Ningbo
- Type: Probe
- Installation Mode: Ceiling Mounted
- Application: Industry, Special Equipment
- Alarm Indicator: Dual Red LEDs
- Sampling Time: (3~5)S
- Trademark: NUMENS
- Specification: dia. 102*45mm
- HS Code: 8531100000
Advanced electronics in conjunction with a photoelectric smoke sensing chamber and an electronic thermistor provide early detection of fire and high immunity against unwanted alarms. The heat sensor provides sensitive rate-of-rise operation or fixed-temperature operation when the response threshold value is exceeded.
· Photoelectric smoke and heat sensors
· Analogue detection discrimination
· Dual LEDs for 360° visibility
· 2-wire and 4-wire models for DC 12 V and DC 24 V operation
· 4-wire model for DC 48 V operation
· 4-wire models available with a N/O alarm relay output
· 4-wire models available with auto-reset
· 2-wire models available with remote LED output
· Connects to zone monitor for use with addressable control and indicating equipment
|alarm indicator||Dual red LEDs|
|remote LED output current(max)||15mA|
|Part Number||2-wire||4-wire||Remote Indicator||Relay Output||Auto-Reset|
Q1:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1:Numens is a professional fire alarm system manufacturer.
Q2:What kind of production service do you provide?
A2:The whole fire alarm system,include Addressable system, Conventional system, Residential system and so on....
Q3:What kind of certification do you have?
A3:Numens was EN,BSI,UL,SGS certified and all the products were produced under these major international standard .
Q4:What is the lead time for new order?
A4:The lead time for new order is 25 days after confirm order.
Q5:How do I get price information?
A5:Sales representatives are responsible for providing detailed price information within 1 workday after get your inquiry.