621 analogue addressable single input/output modules provide the interface to connect an electrically isolated dry-contact switched input to Numens 2-wire addressable fire detection control and indicating equipment.
A parallel resistive input filter allows multiple states to be monitored at the input. The states are converted to the loop communications protocol by the module, to enable them to be displayed on the control and indicating equipment.Features:
· Single voltage-free relay output
· Output relay can be powered internally or externally (selectable at installation)
· Single input for connection to dry contact inputs
· Monitors and signals three distinct input states: Normal; Alarm; Open-circuit
· Separate indicators for Quiescent, Alarm and Fault conditions
· Polling indicator shows quiescent operation
· DC 24 V operation
· DIP switch address setting
· 125 usable detector address settings per loop Specification:
|resistance for input short-circuit conditon||≤2k2Ω|
|resistance for input alarm conditon||(2k2~8k2)Ω|
|resistance for input quiescent conditon||(8k2~47k)Ω|
|resistance for input open-circuit conditon||≥47Ω|
Q1:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1:Numens is a professional fire alarm system manufacturer.
Q2:What kind of production service do you provide?
A2:The whole fire alarm system,include Addressable system, Conventional system, Residential system and so on....
Q3:What kind of certification do you have?
A3:Numens was EN,BSI,UL,SGS certified and all the products were produced under these major international standard .
Q4:What is the lead time for new order?
A4:The lead time for new order is 25 days after confirm order.
Q5:How do I get price information?
A5:Sales representatives are responsible for providing detailed price information within 1 workday after get your inquiry.